Salted Caramel Smoothie
Nutrition is the cornerstone to any good exercise program. Exercise and nutrition go hand in hand, and sometimes its hard to eat enough calories to keep up.
That’s why a healthy smoothie is a great option for getting those calories in.
Salted Caramel Smoothie Recipe
- Serves 2
Prep 10 minutes
- 2 frozen bananas – Coarsely chopped
- 8 raw cashews, coarsely chopped
- 6 fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 2 cups (500ml) SO GOOD unsweetened Almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbs sanitarium natural crunchy Peanut butter
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Chopped banana, cashew and date, extra to serve (optional)
- Place banana, cashew, date, almond milk, salt, peanut butter and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide between serving glasses. Decorate with extra banana, cashew and date, if desired.
Try Crossfitting To These
Choosing to become fit, and incorporating exercise into your daily routine is a good start to a healthy lifestyle. However, exercise alone cannot help you achieve your goal of total body fitness, and healthy living. There is no better program to train then Crossfit, but how is your Crossfit Nutrition going to help ? You...